Saturday 31st October 2020
  Saturday 18th April 2020

  Scout Park, Haringey, London
  Please visit our sponsors


The London Monopoly Run is a competition open to Explorers, Networks, Senior Section Girlguiding and their Leaders. We welcome teams from across the UK and abroad


** Monopoly Run Postponement - 14.03.20 22:00 **

Further to the previous update on our position around Coronavirus and the worsening situation in the UK, we have taken the decision to postpone the event due to take place on 18th April 2020. We feel under the current circumstances it would not be responsible for us to try and run the event at this time. As previously stated our top priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of those attending the London Monopoly Run, and in addition we want to avoid endangering vulnerable people in your families and communities by potentially exposing and encouraging the spread of the virus by participants. It is also likely that the Government will impose social distancing policies by banning large gatherings, and recommendations on using public transport only where necessary.

Obviously this is a huge disappoint for you and your teams; and for us in our time and effort to provide a fantastic event.

However, our plan now is to rescheduling the event to the 31st October 2020. Of course at the moment we canít guarantee what will happen with Coronavirus but the suggestion is that things will be back to normal by then. We are also aware this may clash with other events and then you will need to make a choice.

We will offer to transfer your booking over to this new date, or for you to receive a full refund on payments made to-date if you wish to cancel. Further details on this will be sent to each booking contact next week. In respect to camping and food options at Scout Park this will remain the same.

Iíd like to thank everyone who completed the survey, as it was very useful to understand your thoughts and reach a final decision.

If you have any questions please email us



The news surrounding the increasing cases of Coronavirus in the UK is obviously a huge concern for all of us. Our top priority is always to ensure the health, safety and well-being of those attending the London Monopoly Run, so we wanted to provide you with an update in relation to the event.
At this point in time we are still planning for the London Monopoly Run to go ahead on 18th April but are closely monitoring the situation to ensure that we take the right decision. At the moment there are no restrictions on holding public gatherings or events of this size.
Ultimately any decision we make will be based on several factors, and include guidance and directives made by the UK Government, World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health England (PHE), and The Scout Association. We will also need to consider the views from Leaders, parents and participants as to whether itís sensible to go ahead whilst there are uncertainties of how this will develop over the coming weeks and months.
Should advice change and we decide that the Monopoly Run cannot take place, then we will let you know as soon as possible. Our current contingency would then be to postpone the event to later in the year.
The NHS provides information on the Coronavirus here, and we have updated the Monopoly Run Risk Assessment to provide guidance on prevention.


©, all rights reserved | Charity number: 303648